Will not read?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What is something you won't read? Why?

It can be anything from you won't read a specific author or you don't like a certain genre.......

I don't care for deep murder mysteries. Those that are too deep in horror. Just like I won't watch those anymore either.

Love fics.

I don't care for deep murder mysteries. Those that are too deep in horror. Just like I won't watch those anymore either.
I feel the same way. I refuse to read these.
I have suffered from agoraphobia over the years, and I don't like to think about murders.
--
I am unlikely to read Romance novels.
Also agree. I don't enjoy romance novels. It's not my cup of tea.

I didn't think I'd ever read romance novels but I can actually tolerate them. I don't read them all the time but I can read one periodically.

I can read mystery novels with or without horror in them.

I don't know that there is a genre that I haven't read or won't read. At least, I can't think of one.

I also think romance novels are for kids. What should I be learning from it that life has not taught me?

I think there are some romance novels that are not appropriate for younger audiences but that's just my opinion. I know my parents would not let me read most of the romances out there when I was a kid.

Romance stuff. I don't care who the author is ....but I don't find them interesting.
However, I would love to read mystery and fantasy settings *-*

Back