WHO'S READY FOR COVID ROUND 3

I don't wonder if they're trying to keep us afraid of Covid.....? Or keep Covid going in the media to induce fear so they keep saying there's a resurgence in the media......?

I have stopped being afraid of that. I don't even care what exactly they are trying to do, but it is definitely not going to work with a lot of people now.

My doctor's offices finally stopped mandating mask wearing and I'm thrilled!!

Even though it's bound to happen someday, neither my husband or I have caught covid, and we are really not the most careful people either. He works on other people's computers and never uses hand sanitizer and often forgets to wash his hands. He was an essential worker from the start and has been exposed multiple times. Is he lucky or is it something in our genes?

My doctor's offices finally stopped mandating mask wearing and I'm thrilled!!

Even though it's bound to happen someday, neither my husband or I have caught covid, and we are really not the most careful people either. He works on other people's computers and never uses hand sanitizer and often forgets to wash his hands. He was an essential worker from the start and has been exposed multiple times. Is he lucky or is it something in our genes?

I never caught COVID and I feel a bit relieved that it never happened. I am kind of not ready to face isolation at any point in time.

I know it’s a temporary after affect, but a small number did pull the right lottery numbers to where it’s permanent.

My Dad got covid right at the start of the pandemic and still can't taste or smell properly, can't see it going back to normal now, unfortunately.

Back