Unicorn Overlord

All good or bad, meh and true ending?

something like that, not counting the Waifu choices stuff and other stuff you could do with the story that are not effecting the ending but effecting the way the story progresses, like sparing or executing certain enemies, tactical approach you use during battles, dialogue options, etc.

Last edited:
saw Scarlett Official Character design artwork.

Attachments

• scarlett.jpg
    scarlett.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 5
This looks like a fun game and I am super happy to see it on all major consoles :) my backlog is so big when it comes to games but this will be one I will pick up when I get the chance.
It's a really excellent strategy JRPG fire emblem like game with unique enough battle system to differentiate itself from fire emblem. Also, Physical copies sold out in France and Japan. Atlus/Sega is trying to quickly restock it, The demand for the game is much higher than anticipated by Atlus/Sega.

Last edited:
It's a really excellent strategy JRPG fire emblem like game with unique enough battle system to differentiate itself from fire emblem. Also, Physical copies sold out in France and Japan. Atlus/Sega is trying to quickly restock it, The demand for the game is much higher than anticipated by Atlus/Sega.

They underestimated what a Vanillaware series brings.

Reactions: cm2
recorded the waifu scarlett's PLOT rescue mission lol around 2 weeks ago but just uploaded it onto my youtube account. Mc had to liberate a city and fought 2 pretty strong bosses to rescue her PLOT lol.

my lineup:

Fran and her griffon are great:

Ramming the city gates with big Battering Ram:

Renault boss battle:

Scarlett is not in the city:

Galerius Boss, the guy can party wipe your unit easily, thus you need the right team combination to beat the guy, the spy/thief Travis is great, because of his excellent dodge rate:

Scarlett rescued:

All the changes in looks armor and weapons of the characters from class upgrades are also visible during all cutscenes unlike fire emblem engage. A nice touch! Fire emblem should do this too for all cutscenes!

So apparently Game Physical copies also sold out in UK.

Saw Scarlett and Mc artwork by the character designer:
hQhkpxNc_o.jpg

Saw nice Scarlett fanart:
P1CkM0XA_o.jpg

Yes in 2 weeks. Would be alot more if not for the out of stock situation thing

Update 1.04:

Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that could occur under certain conditions.

Additional functions

- We have added a function to select by unit in the unit list.
- We have added items that can be set as an option.
- So that you can try again about the stage that appears if you meet certain conditions.

Function improvement

- We have improved the display information on unit organization and battle screens.
- We have improved the sorting function on various screens.
- We have adjusted the parameter change when equipped with multiple weapons and shields upwards.
- In addition, we improved the system and improved the operation stability.

Back