Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed President Joe Biden for reelection yet. That hasn’t stopped members of MAGAland’s upper crust from plotting to declare — as one source close to Donald Trump calls it — a “holy war” on the pop mega-star, especially if she ends up publicly backing the Democrats in the 2024 election.

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president’s campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.

While Swift has not yet issued an endorsement in the 2024 race, The New York Timesreported Monday that Swift is a key name on Biden aides’ “wish lists of potential surrogates.” A potential Swift appearance at Super Bowl LVIII alongside her boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, has already prompted the MAGA right’s culture war pugilists into a conspiracy-fueled froth about how this NFL season has been rigged to boost Biden.

Behind the scenes, Trump has reacted to the possibility of Biden and Swift teaming up against him this year not with alarm, but with an instant projection of ego. In recent weeks, the former president has told people in his orbit that no amount of A-list celebrity endorsements will save Biden. Trump has also privately claimed that he is “more popular” than Swift is and that he has more committed fans than she does, a person close to Trump and another source with knowledge of the matter tell Rolling Stone.

Last month, the source close to Trump adds, the ex-president commented to some confidants that it “obviously” made no sense that he was not named Time magazine’s 2023 Person of the Year — an honor that went to none other than Swift in December.

Her music and the people who listen to Taylor Swift unironically are cringe.

Taylor's PLOTs are fake she got a boob job lol:

On the left: Taylor Swift in 2016. On the right: Taylor Swift at the 2019 Golden Globe awards on Jan. 6.
Taylor-Swift-Boob-Job-Inline-1.jpg

She's definitely ruined the NFL, for me at least. You don't have to show her every 5 minutes when Travis Kelce does anythin worth while.

Remember the days when one scandal was all it took to ruin a reputation?

I think politics should stay in politics. Singers continue to write songs. Athletes continue to play. But have a separation between their work & personal life & beliefs.

I'm FAR more popular than Trump and Taylor Swift put together, and I defy anyone who says otherwise!
How about your gaming waifu Lyn, is she more popular than you? Lol

How about your gaming waifu Lyn, is she more popular than you? Lol
Remember that Lyn & Lyndis are not one and the same! Which Lyn are you talking about? Lyn has TONS of admirers all over the world, and Lyndis is just Lyn! She's a terrible unit in the Blazing Blade, but you didn't hear that from me! The Faerie of Frozen Flame is also far more popular than all the so called "celebrities" put together! I mean, how COULDN'T he be? He's the most POWERFUL being in all the universes!

Hopefully, Taylor Swift's security guards and law enforcement can protect Taylor Swift from violent criminals who plan on hurting her, and attacking her concerts which can be dangerous for fans and staff at her concerts.

Back