Spy Family

Loving this anime! Never seen an anime before in this genera and this gives me family man vibes sometimes, for sure comedy is not forced

New trailer is up:

Season 2 opening:

Fd2E_FpUUAAPo84.jpg

Translated by Siliconera:

Toho announced the Spy x Family musical back in April 2022. The description of the musical indicates that it will follow the setting of the original manga, though it’s still unclear where the musical plans to end its own story. In March 2023, the musical will hold performances at the Imperial Theatre in Tokyo, Japan, followed by performances in Hyogo prefecture in April, and Fukuoka prefecture in May.

Fd2E_FpUUAAPo84.jpg

Translated by Siliconera:

Toho announced the Spy x Family musical back in April 2022. The description of the musical indicates that it will follow the setting of the original manga, though it’s still unclear where the musical plans to end its own story. In March 2023, the musical will hold performances at the Imperial Theatre in Tokyo, Japan, followed by performances in Hyogo prefecture in April, and Fukuoka prefecture in May.

I would think a child actor would be like watching cringe.

Season 2 Ending Theme:

I finally watched it yesterday. I didn't know they were already coming out with more episodes so time for more spoiler avoiding the next how longer long it takes for the dub to come out.

Either way, I was impressed how enjoyable this is. It has the perfect balance of action and slice of life mixed with some of the best comedy scenes I've seen in a while. I'm really looking forward to more. I haven't been this excited about new anime episodes coming out since FMA Brotherhood like forever ago.

Back