Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Would you like to see the return of an Arcade to this forum to play games? Would you have an issue if it was hosted off site and may or may not require another registration?

I voted yes. I think having an Arcade would convince people to join GamingLatest to chat about high scores, and which Arcade game is their favorite game.

I am fine with joining an offsite arcade, and make an account on the arcade site.

Yeah we could have the registration linked to our GL account so it can be displayed per month and refreshed ever month of the scores instead of having users manually adding their scores to a thread

I voted yes, but I worry that members will spend more time in the arcade them posting on the forums.
I tend to think this is a non-issue. New members would play the arcade exclusively, but regular members try to find time for both or more of the forums over the arcade. Unless there was some credits feature where games could add or subtract credits to the player based on the result of a game. In my experience, I have never seen that being a feature though.

Yeah we could have the registration linked to our GL account so it can be displayed per month and refreshed ever month of the scores instead of having users manually adding their scores to a thread

That requires coding/programming that may or may not be possible, so let's not make any promises ^^;

I tend to think this is a non-issue. New members would play the arcade exclusively, but regular members try to find time for both or more of the forums over the arcade. Unless there was some credits feature where games could add or subtract credits to the player based on the result of a game. In my experience, I have never seen that being a feature though.
Yeah without anything to gain from playing the arcade there is no reason for member to play the arcade more than posting on the forum.

I'm all for it and everything but it would be important to ask about the quality of the games. Like are there gonna be questionable games on it.

I'd use it (and I'd continue posting on the forums too!)

I'd use it (and I'd continue posting on the forums too!)

That's good and I don't mind having an arcade if members will use it and continue to post on the forums as well.

Back