Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from kotaku:

“As you make your way to your seat, rise from your seat, navigate the centre aisle, etc. a reminder you DO NOT HAVE THE right to touch other people’s seat backs,” Rogers posted.

“The seat [sic] on front of you is not there for you to stabilise or raise yourself (that is what an armrest is for). The seat you are in is yours, no other seat or seat back should be touched by you at any time. Thank you for respecting the miracle of flight.”

Normally, I’d not waste your time with the random rants that flood LinkedIn, but one of the people who responded to this weirdly aggressive take was none other than Nintendo of America’s president, Doug Bowser. And folks, he wasn’t having any of Rogers’ angry nonsense.

“Rather arrogant and entitled comment,” posted Bowser. “Some people may be challenged moving to thier [sic] seat (physical limitations, narrowness of seating areas, etc.). That said if a passenger should need to support themselves getting in/out of a seat they should be as gentle they physically can.”

Bowser then pulled out the classic poster tool of a nice little passive-aggressive “PS” at the end of his comment.

“PS. Where on your ticket purchase documentation are your ‘rights’ to the seat back or other ‘rules’ you speak of declared?”

At this point, if I was a wealthy executive, I’d probably realize the error of my ways and stop posting shit online. I’d go count all my money again or pay bills on time. Instead, Chad Rogers replied to Bowser’s comment.

“Entitled would be indicating you own everything not elucidated on a ticket on contract,” said Rogers. “Manners are clea, [sic] happy to help you out on them with the post. Seats are allocated by passenger, in fact printed on all boarding passes.”

Bowser responded for the last time in the thread with:

Manners are different from rights. I do see the arrogance is still prevalent however. Have yourself a good day.

Need a meme artwork on this brawl lol

“The seat [sic] on front of you is not there for you to stabilise or raise yourself (that is what an armrest is for). The seat you are in is yours, no other seat or seat back should be touched by you at any time. Thank you for respecting the miracle of flight.”

What kind of entitlement is this? What happens if you lose your footing? I bet this Rogers guy puts his seat all the way back and expects nobody to say anything.

Back