Last thing you watched?

Sailor Moon!

Reactions: cm2
Top Boy Summerhouse on Netflix. Surprised that the original was cancelled, to be honest. Enjoying it a lot at the moment. It's great that Netflix took over

The latest episode of Better Call Saul on Netflix. Loving how good the show has been this season and can't wait to find out what happens next

A portion of The World is Not Enough but didn't get to finish because I needed some sleep.

My wife and I have been binge watching Doctor Who. We've never seen it before and we're on Season 3 of the reboot right now. We just finished episode 2 last night. I can't wait to be caught up since I heard David Tennant is going to return to the series next Season!

Doctor Who again, this time we've started season 4 and are on episode 3. It just keeps getting better and better!

The Monaco F1 practice sessions. Watched the first one a bit earlier today and I am currently watching the second session.

I watched Canadian Guy Eh Play Kao the Kangaroo and he has all but the last unlockable and I did see him beat the final boss. Looks like a good game, but I think the combat is either punch, throw a weapon, or jump and attack for the whole game. The levels seem to have you going on a straight path too.

I watched Canadian Guy Eh Play Kao the Kangaroo and he has all but the last unlockable and I did see him beat the final boss. Looks like a good game, but I think the combat is either punch, throw a weapon, or jump and attack for the whole game. The levels seem to have you going on a straight path too.

Ah fellow fan of Guy Eh, I need to check out that Kao gameplay.

Not exactly the last thing since I'm still watching it but it's the F1 Azerbaijan race today. Looking forward to an exciting race today

Back