Have You Written and Published Books?

Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have not only written books but also published books. Some of my books are available for purchase on Amazon. I have published poetry, short stories, and children's books. Even though I have written novels, I have not published any novels. I might publish my first novel by the end of this year.

I have not only written books but also published books. Some of my books are available for purchase on Amazon. I have published poetry, short stories, and children's books. Even though I have written novels, I have not published any novels. I might publish my first novel by the end of this year.
I'm sure I'm speaking for the whole GL community when I say that we want a link to your short stories and poetry on Amazon.
I would love to read it. :)
--
I started a horror novel years ago, despite not liking horror.
I got to a couple chapters and have had writers block on it since then.

I'm sure I'm speaking for the whole GL community when I say that we want a link to your short stories and poetry on Amazon.
I would love to read it. :)
--
I started a horror novel years ago, despite not liking horror.
I got to a couple chapters and have had writers block on it since then.

I am also interested on that. I like reading too as it helps me learn more of the things that I don't know before.

I have not, but my cousin actually did!

I'm working on writing one now. I haven't gotten far yet on it but I am working on it. I'm trying to see if I can do it first. I'm trying to get everything written down on paper and see if the story I have in my head will all work out like it's suppose to. If it does then I can see about getting my idea published.

What is the book all about? Does it have a link for soft copy?

I had originally created stories with the goal of publishing but as I got older, I preferred to keep my writings personal. Only sharing them with select people. Mainly my husband & parents. The writings were a way to help me with life.

No. I am way too lazy to complete any of my stories (_ _)/
Well, may be someday I hope to publish something....

Back