Have you ever featured in a movie?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Have you been in a situation where you get to act in a movie? Whether for fun or it was a big movie in your hometown?

I’ve been on TV shows before. When I lived in Atlanta, they film TV shows and movies there all the time, and are always hiring people to be extras for them. There’s a ton of Facebook pages from casting companies that are always looking for people.

I’ve been on TV shows before. When I lived in Atlanta, they film TV shows and movies there all the time, and are always hiring people to be extras for them. There’s a ton of Facebook pages from casting companies that are always looking for people.
Do they pay something substantial for doing such extras for them?

Not really, unless you have to wear stage makeup or you have to get dirty/wet. Then they pay you extra, but other than that you’re basically a background NPC.
More like a useless NPC in video games lol. I would definitely be interested in doing more to get something out of it.

I look forward to having this kind of experience. It will be awesome.

That must have been a fun time! I had a friend who was an extra as well. She never got paid for her work but she enjoyed doing it & made some great friends along the way. It was an exciting time in her life :)

I've never been into acting. Don't even like my picture taken lol

That must have been a fun time! I had a friend who was an extra as well. She never got paid for her work but she enjoyed doing it & made some great friends along the way. It was an exciting time in her life :)

I've never been into acting. Don't even like my picture taken lol
Pictures and videos are good way to keep memories, you should try and get used to it lol.

I was in a children’s/family entertainment center place commercial when I was a few years old. It was my birthday party, and they scouted me to be in their commercial. Not a movie though.
I have no interest in acting, or being an extra in movies.

Last edited:
I was in a children’s/family entertainment center place commercial when I was a few years old. It was my birthday party, and they scouted me to be in their commercial. Not a movie though.
I have no interest in acting, or being an extra in movies.
I had something similar to that at a fellow kids birthday when I was 5 years. It was a nice feeling.

I have never been in a movie myself and have never been approached to be in a movie either. I don't think I would be good enough as an actress to be in a movie though to be honest so I would definitely leave it up to others to take a part in a movie.

I have never been in a movie myself and have never been approached to be in a movie either. I don't think I would be good enough as an actress to be in a movie though to be honest so I would definitely leave it up to others to take a part in a movie.
When you look at how much some of these top actors make, it makes you wanna be in their shoes. Pedro Pascal in The Last of Us TV show makes a whopping $600,000 per episode.

Back