Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
We should have our own GamingLatest Award Night one day like the Oscars but for GamingLatest.

What we can get I was thinking some points or a Golden GL logo award to the users who win we can have nominations as well.

Reactions: cm2
Yep, we should. GL is 15 years now. We should have such to set up hall of famers.

Last edited:
This is a good suggestion. GL has come of age and having our award show will be something all members should look forward to.

If there's a way to factor in a video call for the award day, that would be interesting. What do you guys think?

If there's a way to factor in a video call for the award day, that would be interesting. What do you guys think?
I'm too shy for that.

Kinda confused tho. It's about games and gamers/members like the award show? Or is it just the games?

I'm too shy for that.

Kinda confused tho. It's about games and gamers/members like the award show? Or is it just the games?
Like a show but it will be done by Via Discord thru chat

Heatman Heatman to answer your question no we can't do that as I don't want to use a video call as I am also very shy as well

I would love to see you guy's faces lol.. It would be fun ^^;
If you want that then maybe should create a thread for that like a post a picture of yourself thread.

If you want that then maybe should create a thread for that like a post a picture of yourself thread.
That would be nice expect it's only those who want you to see them that's going to post it lol.

I will be looking forward to it. I'm going to create the thread.
They post a picture of themselves if they want too but nothing inappropriate that breaks our TOS

Yeah, sure. I believe that the active members here understand forum's T&C.
I sure hope members understand the forum's T&C or they will be in trouble.

Back