Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Didn't look like we had a topic for this, so yeah just beat this game and overall pretty decent, but I enjoyed 8 a lot more. Anyone here play it?

I enjoyed this one more than 8. Not that 8 was bad, I just thought 9 was a lot more fun. I liked the dungeons a lot more, or at least they actually felt like dungeons unlike in 8.

Also made the mistake of not playing the rest of the series before playing this.
7 and Memories of Celceta (a reimagining of the two variants of Ys 4) would be more recognizable. They’re just top down instead of full 3D.

Game Sack does a decent overview of the games that existed at the time of the video:

I enjoyed this one more than 8. Not that 8 was bad, I just thought 9 was a lot more fun. I liked the dungeons a lot more, or at least they actually felt like dungeons unlike in 8.

The 9 was a big improvement on 8. YS 9 has a lot of better experience and I agree that it was definitely worth it.

I like Ys 1,2.
One of my colleagues could not defeat the bosses so she asked me to help while play VI.
I liked the no words red hair boy until he started to talk.

Back