When to read?

Usually late at night if I take the time.

Usually late at night if I take the time.

I'm usually reading right before I go to bed. I've gotten work taken care of, I've fixed dinner and washed dishes as soon as I came home, I've showered and then I can usually read for the rest of the night once I've done all that. I'm probably too tired to do anything else after all that anyway.

In the morning before I get tired of reading and usually on a day I am off so I can do other stuff too.

I like reading in the early afternoon. I avoid reading in the evening.

I have been trying to make it more a part of my routine lately. I have always read, but I have never done it very consistently (I run a publishing company, which sees me reading many stories but rarely for my own pleasure). Since making it a point, I have etched out a little hour period everyday around lunch where I read stories.

I tend to read throughout the day but I’d say the nighttime is my ideal time. It’s when chores are done & I’m settling in for the night.

I tend to read throughout the day but I’d say the nighttime is my ideal time. It’s when chores are done & I’m settling in for the night.

This is me. I normally have to wait till I get off work and I get my chores done before I get any free time enough to read.

Back