People Not Working in the USA and Other Countries

Jasony

Awards
Credits
Why do you figure this is going on? Well, some say businesses can pay people way higher than a minimum wage, and the shortage, which I think is caused by competition from welfare programs, is making many companies do this. Anyway, regardless of whether you think people unjustifiably want welfare and don't want to work, it might be undeniable that companies don't want to pay higher wages - when their fortunes say they can easily.

The work from home or not work at all during those covid months opened a lot of people's eyes. It's changed the landscape and may take a few generations for things to get back to how they were, if ever.

I think some people are not working right now because they feel their employer like a department stores are not protecting them from getting Covid19 at work, and dangerous criminals like robbers or unruly customers with a knife or gun.

With third-party competition, the third party doesn't care about the price. Mentioning welfare as an example. If you need so much to live and offer money instead of what it will actually be used for that is indeed what is being used as buying public opinion. Raising costs of necessities and all it takes for them, is just going to require more money for the same needs and that leads to inflation. Raising the wage until someone goes back to work is just an illusion of choice. It will make working there seem rewarding but in actuality, you are getting less and less each day due to taxes. There are jobs that need to be filled that no one wants to do and aren't being solved like trucking. They need money because the cost of energy is going up to fill up the tank, and there are no independent energy sources in the US thanks to being laid off workers for no reason. Then importing energy is just a lack of common sense.

I'm glad those higher-ups that truly don't care get selection pressure when hiring and end up with false applications. They need to know that work relies on workers and not public interests. And clearly, if money and benefits are all it is based on, think of more than that. I would say if the wage goes up then the seniority affects the wage rate and tell them there is no wage gap to keep them happy.

With third-party competition, the third party doesn't care about the price. Mentioning welfare as an example. If you need so much to live and offer money instead of what it will actually be used for that is indeed what is being used as buying public opinion. Raising costs of necessities and all it takes for them, is just going to require more money for the same needs and that leads to inflation. Raising the wage until someone goes back to work is just an illusion of choice. It will make working there seem rewarding but in actuality, you are getting less and less each day due to taxes. There are jobs that need to be filled that no one wants to do and aren't being solved like trucking. They need money because the cost of energy is going up to fill up the tank, and there are no independent energy sources in the US thanks to being laid off workers for no reason. Then importing energy is just a lack of common sense.

I'm glad those higher-ups that truly don't care get selection pressure when hiring and end up with false applications. They need to know that work relies on workers and not public interests. And clearly, if money and benefits are all it is based on, think of more than that. I would say if the wage goes up then the seniority affects the wage rate and tell them there is no wage gap to keep them happy.

sounds like a bleak future huh ^^;

Back