Writing Make a small resume for every book readen

saoussen5765

Awards
Credits
Hello,
By fact of time when reading a lot of books then we may miss many wonderful informations we have learned.
So making a resume for each book is something essential and it could be done by many steps:
Any book has many chapter so the first resume will be each chapter you try to re write the most important things that you have readen from this ebook.
Like for example if a book is detailling the young life of author while working in pool farm then you could for example speak about important events that has happened like for example first day how he starts working and also the most three important that he learned and finally a comparision between first and last day of the work.
After making resume to all chapters then try to make a resume for all these notes. It could be for example the chapter 3 for a book is not containing a lot of signifiant events but just ordinary events so you may skip.
After collecting all these notes then try to make space for each book.
Certain books are about comodies while others about life style so for each one you make all in one place and therefore by this way you are not obliged to read again full story but just take a lot of your note paper.

I always write down key points from each chapter of a book that I have read. This is very important as long as we have to consider not forgetting the things that we read from a particular book.

I tend to write notes quite often when I'm reading a book. Especially useful if I want to look something up further online about something. I never use regular bookmarks but have paper in the books I read.

I tend to write notes quite often when I'm reading a book. Especially useful if I want to look something up further online about something. I never use regular bookmarks but have paper in the books I read.

Do you mark key points inside the book as well? I used to do that when I was at high school.

Do you mark key points inside the book as well? I used to do that when I was at high school.
It depends. If it's a book I want to keep, I make small marks. If it's one that I just want my own notes & will re-sell, then I don't like marking it up. But even if I do make marks, I don't go overboard as I find that's distracting to me when I want to go back & re-read it.
Do you still mark in your books? We did it a lot in high school as well.

Back